2.03.2005

Composition of a Windex User

It is 10:50 at night and my brother and his friend are composing a song about my cleaning the bathroom with Windex.

Liberals are creative. I saw a bumper sticker that said, "Republicans for Voldemort." By the way, I watched the State of the Union from my Republican President. We win.

The other night I was sitting on the couch and two girls just walked into my apartment. No knocking. No asking, "do you mind if we come in?" They just opened the door and told me to be quiet so they could surprise my brother. I didn't know how to address them. Do I offer them a drink? How can one be hospitable if your guests just take the hospitality they desire?

I saw "Vanity Fair" tonight. It is at the bottom of this list because it was not as significant as the things I listed above. You would do well to avoid it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesi E. said...

Yes, it is Jacob and Nick and it is Cassidy and Sarah. It's not that I minded them coming in. On the contrary, I was exceptionally amused. Rather, I was just puzzled on how I should respond.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home