2.22.2005

How will David Boren know me?

I really do have a life outside of my Expository Writing course, but anytime I spend a lot of time related to it, I feel the urge to write.

So, we remember the situation from, "The Thought to Begin All Other Thoughts." Well, I won Sooner Stakes (and get $75 for my time... Rock on!) and that is going to be sent on to David Boren. One of the professors of the EXPO department is making a video about the program and he interviewed me for it. That will also be sent on to David Boren. During last semester when I was actually in the class, I wrote a letter to the EXPO head, to let him know how much I loved the program, and that was sent on to David Boren. I was talking with the professor after the interview and laughed, "Wow, David Boren is just going to know me as 'Little Miss Expos.'" But, hey, better 'Little Miss Expos' than 'Who?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home