2.20.2006

1 glass of wine in me, an hour to kill, and well, damnit, this sounds like fun.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 o'frickin' clock in the morning
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls. This is my birthstone.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? At the cinema? Do people seriously use that phrase anymore? Munich.
4. What are your favorite TV shows? Lost and 24
5. What did you have for breakfast today? Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.
6. What is your middle name? Lauren
7. Favorite food? Fajitas with chips and queso.
8. What foods do you dislike? Bell Peppers. They are horrible in every way.
9. Favorite drink? Hot Chocolate.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The Tain by The Decemberists
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive a car! Look at me! I'm contributing to reduction of demand for gas and helping the environment. Why don't I join the Democratic Party now?
12. Favorite sandwich? Club anything.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Passivity.
14. Favorite item of clothing? High heals. It's a power thing.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? The French Riveria.
16. What color is your bathroom? Gray and white.
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Express.
18. Where would you retire to? New York or Pennsylvania.
19. Favorite time of the day? 7:00 p.m. It's the time I think, "Hm, I don't have to go to bed until after midnight and, hey, I am not at class! Let's have fun!"
20. What was your most memorable birthday? Eighteenth. My mom took me to the Philbrook museum and I took pictures. This is the day I got into photography.
21. Where were you born? Do I have to answer this question?
22. What's your favorite cartoon? Actually, I really dislike cartoons. Animaniacs? It's been years since I've watched it, but that was classic. That and The Tick.
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? For e-mails only.
24. Person you expect to send it back first? For e-mails only... But I think Jordan might fill it out.
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Gain.
27. Are you a morning person or a night person? Times of the day greet me different each day that I live. Sometimes the morning is my friend and sometimes the evening greets me better.
28. What is your shoe size? 8
29. Do you have any pets? Kenobi and Shadow are my aussie shephard puppies. Ahhhhh, they're so cute.
30. Any new or exciting news you want to share with friends and Family? I'm going to Italy for the summer!
31. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse, and then I discovered I freaked out around blood.

Additions:

32. What word do you regularly misspell? Separate.
33. What was the favorite year of your life? 13.
34. What do you do when you're nervous? Talk really fast.
35. How many different hair colors have you tried? 3.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mispell "separate" too? That word always trips me up - I always spell everything else correctly, though.

(If you caught it, congratulations, because it was a joke.)

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right i will fill it out...why? because i'm just that bored...

3:48 PM  
Blogger OurayDreamer said...

The correct answer to #21 is... At home!

8:00 PM  
Blogger OurayDreamer said...

on, and a word you misspell sometimes? Heels, as in high heels... I also have a problem with separate.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home