3.03.2006

A Curse on Reepicheep and his Kind.

So, I was originally sad that I had to kill a mouse a couple of weeks back, but then I killed a second one. Then there were more. And now I'm just pissed. Why my apartment? The only one(s) left are terribly clever and they keep eating the peanut butter off the trap before it snaps. Bastards. So now all I'm doing is fattening it (them) up. The apartment office offered me mouse poison, but I'm afraid of it finding a nice little hiding spot before it dies. Suddenly my roommate and I will think, "Hm, what's that smell?" Rotting mouse, that's what it'll be. No other choice but more peanut butter.

Any other suggestions?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add a car battery and 12 gauge wire to the peanut butter.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or you could sit and watch the peanut butter with a 12 gauge.

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both good, both good (and I like how you repurposed "12 gauge", Only!)...OR, you could take option 3: hire Crocodile Hunter. Then, in addition to a solution to your mouse problem, you get the benefit of timely, pertinent mouse information in a rugged Australian accent!

He's the complete package!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember something about a cat that followed you home months ago. What happened to him?

2:12 PM  
Blogger Jesi E. said...

That cat belongs to someone else. He just follows us home when his home owner it not at home.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home