5.19.2005

Spotted Landscape

I love driving the back way from Yukon to Norman. Fifty cents is a reasonable fee for the peace of mind that comes with avoiding I-40, I-44, I-240 and I-35. I was very happy to notice that most of my skin was no longer spotted. God bless steroids used in the correct fashion. When it is partly cloudy outside, the vast stretches of Oklahoma land is a mix of dark and light spots. Just looking at the growth that costs the state too much to mow down made me very happy. I have a sense of pride from the slight sun burn I bore from sitting in the sun for several hours waiting for Star Wars, which turned out to be a very fine end to that trilogy. I hope that my summer is filled with such simple joys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the simple joys of which u speak and others that are not mentioned like: the smell of sun screen which signals memories of summer time bliss as a child; family dinners and know that in some way each and every person at the table is in my veins a which are pumping life into my body and souls; and going out with gal pals to parties where we meet cute boys and drink liquor and truely just live in the moment and bask in our youth which is so quickly fading away.

thank u for being a friend and never failing to be there for me i love and appreciate u.

now, check my xanga bitch!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home