10.28.2005

I'm a Republican. I'm allowed to think this is funny.

An old friend of mine had this posted on his blog and I thought it was funny:

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the President his daily briefing. At the end he concludes, "Finally, yesterday 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident."
"OH DEAR GOD, NO!" the President exclaims. "That's horrible." The President's staff sits stunned at the display of emotion, nervously watching the President sit with his head in his hands.

Finally, the President looks up, devestated, and asks, "How many is a Brazillion?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is up there with my dad's rosa parks comment...

3:59 PM  
Blogger OurayDreamer said...

::snicker, snicker:: My colleagues enjoyed this joke (Ok, I did, too.)

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home