7.27.2005

It's All Oklahoma's Fault.

I have CNN set as my homepage. It's exactly the right amount of media that I desire. I see it for maybe 10 seconds everytime I pull up Safari (internet browser) and if anything is interesting, I will linger on it for a couple of minutes. Today I saw that some areas of the country are dealing with excessive heat waves and I wonder if they have stepped outside in Oklahoma today. It is heavenly outside here. In fact, I walked a little in the rain last night and was a little chilled from it. So, maybe in order to have good weather in Oklahoma, the rest of the world must go through hell. I find that prospect acceptable from my perspective.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can be Canada's fault too, everyone here is complaining about how hot it is and I'm throwing parties for myself in the sun!!!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A conservative would find it acceptable to have others suffer so that things could be okay in their neck of the woods.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home