11.07.2005

Sometimes...

Okay, so I've had a couple of responses to my last post, and now I'm passionately interested in writing a more lengthy opinion of the situation. But, I will not. Why? Because I have a midterm tomorrow over varying paces of time in differing cultures, a test over "Death of a Salesman," and a page long response about music in Afghanistan. I have a mass of thoughts moving around in my head, but I can't make any sense of them because I do not have time to write them down. Sometimes I think that my classes are getting in the way of my thinking. Or maybe that is the talent of the modern man: To make a sane thought without having the time to think about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you pose an interesting question....is it possible to create something without conciously wiling yourself to do so....hmm...i shall have to ponder while i should be paying attention in production planning tomorrow...hmm...

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home